Credit Portfolio Consultant 3 - Collections Strategy & Analytics
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: February 12, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. Were looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Wells Fargo Auto Credit Risk team is part of Corporate Risk organization, and provides guidance on credit quality, and manages Credit Risk proactively for the Wells Fargo Auto Finance business. Within this group, we are seeking a Credit Portfolio Consultant 3 to join the Collections Strategy & Operational Analytics Team.
The Credit Risk Portfolio Consultant 3 will be responsible for performing analyses to support Collections and Specialty Collections areas within Wells Fargo Auto, including design, development and validation of Collections strategies, monitoring performance and conducting analysis to improve overall Collections efficiency and effectiveness
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), analyze trends, extract key insights and translate analytical findings into actionable strategic recommendations
- Design, develop and drive Collections Champion/Challenger testing (Test/Control) initiatives and work with key stakeholders to roll out strategies
- Conduct ROI analysis to evaluate profitability of existing/new Collections strategies
- Utilize statistical and analytical techniques to provide insights into behavior of specific customer segments
- Provide analytical support for any Collections policy related requests and collaborate with business partners to roll out any policies
- Develop effective daily monitoring for portfolio and operational KPIs, and publish the metrics visually
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners including Collections Operations, Finance, Corporate Risk, Technology and other support teams on Collections initiatives
- Create effective powerpoint presentations for senior management/executives
- Support any other Adhoc reporting and/or analyses to improve Collections efficiency and effectiveness
**Posted locations are preferred, but other locations may be considered.
- 6+ years of risk experience
- 3+ years of SAS programming experience
- A Master's degree or higher in a quantitative discipline
Other Desired Qualifications
- Background in Consumer finance, preferably auto finance; and experience in Collections Strategy & Analytics
- 6+ years of advanced data mining/analytics experience
- Extensive experience working with large datasets and performing complex data manipulations in SAS
- Demonstrated ability to work well in team environment, independently and across organizational boundaries
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience preparing/presenting material for senior/executive management
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Street AddressIA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
CA-Irvine: 23 Pasteur - Irvine, CA
AZ-Chandler: 2501 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
TX-Irving: 6051/6061 N State Hwy 161 - Irving, TX
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
DE-Wilmington: 2200 Concord Pike - Wilmington, DE
NV-Las Vegas: 6325 S Rainbow Blvd - Las Vegas, NV
CA-LA-Downtown Los Angeles: 333 S Grand Avenue - Los Angeles, CA
CA-El Monte: 3440 Flair Dr - El Monte, CA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
IL-Lincolnshire: 300 Tri State International - Lincolnshire, IL
CA-San Diego: 4655 Executive Drive 10 Floor - San Diego, CADisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Chandler , Credit Portfolio Consultant 3 - Collections Strategy & Analytics, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!