Information Security Analyst 3 - Production Support Team
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: February 13, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members. Information Technology's Enterprise Information Security organization has a new opportunity on the Enterprise Access Management team for an Information Security Analyst 3 to support the daily production for access management services related to provisioning, problem management, identity and access management solutions, and workflow management. This position will require 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: information security, IT systems security or technology. Primary responsibilities include:
- Member of a highly technical team responsible for providing ID and resource management, problem resolution, enforcement of security policies/standards/risk controls, implementation of new solutions and technologies, as well as tier 3 support for systems and applications used by the lines of businesses;
- Responsible for supporting solutions and processes used to mitigate risk and ensure the security of data;
- Working collaboratively with other member within the Enterprise to continually increase the efficiency of processes and quality of service for our line of business partners;
- Maintains a broad awareness of the state of information security across the enterprise and industry and influences change to information security policy, standards and procedures for systems/applications/tools.
- 3+ years of information security administration experience
- 3 + years of access management experience in one or more of the following: provisioning, de-provisioning, certification, authorization or authentication.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of PAC2000
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of information security industry standards and government regulations
- Ability to take an active role in the education, mentoring and training of less experienced team members
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding HIPAA, PCI, GLBA, SOX, and SAS70
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, processes, and tools
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to coordinate processes or projects and compile documentation
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
Other Desired Qualifications
- Production environment experience using a workflow system with proven high volume/high quality;
- Experience with Technology Help Desk functions;
- Active Information Security certifications (Examples: CISSP, CISM, CISA)
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Chandler , Information Security Analyst 3 - Production Support Team, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!