Company: Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted on: March 15, 2019
* Performs and/or directs the performance of all maintenance and maintenance staff. This includes monitoring performance, assigning work orders, manage work load, etc.
* Comply with all JLL and client safety procedures; maintain good housekeeping and safety of work areas.
* Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
* Provides training aimed at expanding the capabilities of the operations staff.
* Departmental service requests and work orders, insuring that work performed in these areas is accomplished efficiently and with a minimum amount of disruption.
* Performance of ongoing preventive maintenance and repair response work orders on facility mechanical, electrical and other installed systems, equipment and other components.
* Assist the JLL management team with operational recommendations such as capital and annual budgets and process improvement efficiencies.
* Must have understanding and know how to make basic/minor repairs to all building equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems, building interior/exterior repair and related grounds as it pertains to facility.
* Performs assigned facility inspections, vendor work and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
* Respond effectively and efficiently to ALL emergencies and document events in pass down site for other shifts to have clarity on daily events.
* Prepare and submit to management, as directed, a summary of reports listing conditions found in the performance of assigned work, and recommend and/or suggest action to be taken.
* Study and become familiar with the various items of equipment, and the methods required to use them properly that are required in everyday activities. This is to include building automation systems, fire/life safety systems and any other building related equipment.
* Maintain compliance to State, County and City Ordinances, Codes and Laws where applicable.
* Must be willing and able to support ANY after-hours building related activity as required.
* Attend periodic training seminars and safety trainings as assigned.
* Interact with external and internal customers with a positive demeanor.
* Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
* Demonstrating the proper use and care of hand tools and instruments,
* Directs and insures the timely performance of contracted maintenance work as needed,
* Performing, scheduling, delegating and/or execution of preventive maintenance tasks to the appropriately qualified maintenance staff or vendor with minimum disruption of building services,
* Safety and troubleshooting procedures,
* Provide hands on instruction in basic maintenance,
* Orders parts and equipment/tools for required for repairs,
* Maintenance and installation of new equipment as required and maintains inventory levels as needed,
* Overseeing the fulfillment of equipment warrantee obligations by the installer and securing equipment manuals and drawings from the installers/contractors,
* Scheduling and ensuring completion of all assigned trainings,
* Any and all other duties and tasks as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Technical qualifications in all aspects of building engineering with overall knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical equipment, repair and maintenance, and overall system design and application.
* Demonstrated ability to oversee operational responsibilities/tasks to include effective communication with all levels of an organization.
* Able to utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Must be able to use BMS and work order system.
On call duties and overtime as required.
JLL PRIVACY STATEMENT
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.
Keywords: Jones Lang Lasalle, Chandler , Operations Supervisor, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!