Business Systems Consultant 6
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: March 16, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.The Infrastructure Governance and Risk Management team mission is to understand, anticipate, support and influence ETI-wide compliance with risk management, controls, processes, exceptions, EIT and ETI Target Operating Models and policies. This person works closely with ETI process owners and organizational leaders - consumes policy, risk, control and process updates to synthesize options and then drive recommendations for ETI-wide executive leadership understanding and informed business decisions. Primary tasks include: (1) Reviews, analyzes and communicates risk management requests, as well as controls, processes, exceptions and policies that impact ETI. (2) Ensures ETI-wide compliance with controls, ETI- and non-ETI processes, exceptions and policies. (3) Drives ETI-wide governance, risk management and policy initiatives such as Business Process Management (BPM).
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of banking industry experience
- 3+ years of experience conducting project meetings, presentations and status reporting
- 3+ years of experience leading matrixed resources
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Process design or improvement experience
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Ability to identify risk factors and ensure enactment of appropriate controls
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $95,200 Mid: $136,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $95,200 Mid: $136,000
IA-Des Moines: Min: $95,200 Mid: $136,000
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $95,200 Mid: $136,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $95,200 Mid: $136,000
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Chandler , Business Systems Consultant 6, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!