ChandlerRecruiter
the smart solution for Chandler jobs

CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Drivers - Flatbed Truck Drivers - Chandler

Company: Trans-System
Location: Chandler
Posted on: April 18, 2019

Job Description:

Flatbed Owner Operators - YOU CHOOSE THE FREIGHT & LANESSYSTEM TRANSPORT provides Options, High Settlements & Respect. Our Family-Oriented culture and the attention to the unique business needs of our Owner Operators. System Transport has everything to offer the professional truck driver. YOU CHOOSE THE FREIGHT & LANES------REGIONAL or OVER THE ROADThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82%.

  • No Upfront Costs
  • 100% Fuel Surcharge
  • Fuel Cards / Fleet Discount
  • Base Plates and Permits

Keywords: Trans-System, Chandler , CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Drivers - Flatbed Truck Drivers - Chandler, Professions , Chandler, Arizona

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Other Professions Jobs


CDL Truck Driver - Solo & Team Drivers
Description: CDL Truck Driver Solo Team Drivers Wanted Employer was founded in 1976 with headquarters in Sacramento, CA. Hendrickson has since grown to become one of the stronger carriers serving the entire west (more...)
Company: Hendrickson Truck Lines
Location: Avondale
Posted on: 04/25/2019

CDL A - Dedicated - Home daily/weekly - $65k/year!
Description: Details:Dedicated accout out of Olney, IL--Home daily/weekly 65,000 per year average 3,500 sign on bonus 3,000 relocation bonus for those who qualify 1,200 weekly minimum for 1st four weeks on accountWerner (more...)
Company: Werner Enterprises
Location: Chandler
Posted on: 04/25/2019

Astronomy - Equipment Maintenance
Description: Astronomy - Equipment Maintenance Electrician Equipment Maintenance We require: Trade school course completion, or AA or equivalent external training in technical specialty or New college graduate in (more...)
Company: Confidential
Location: Tucson
Posted on: 04/25/2019


Driver - Team Truck Driver - Class A CDL - Schneider National
Description: Team truck driver compensation is among the highest in Schneider's fleet. Earn up to 0.55 per mile starting pay as you average 5,000-6,000 miles per week with choice to run more or less and 1,100 (more...)
Company: Schneider
Location: Gilbert
Posted on: 04/25/2019

Business Systems Consultant 4
Description: Job Description br At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of (more...)
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Chandler
Posted on: 04/25/2019

Benefit Consultants - Telecommute - FT/PT
Description: Nationwide consumer driven Health Care company is currently interviewing for FT/PT telecommuting
Company: Freedom at Home Team / AmeriPlan USA
Location: Chandler
Posted on: 04/25/2019

Inbound Travel Consultant
Description: Assisting Inbound Business Customers with their Corporate Travel Bookings. Must be professional and have previous international travel booking experience. We are the number one contact center and client (more...)
Company: Mommy jobs online
Location: Oro Valley
Posted on: 04/25/2019

Regional CDL A Truck Drivers - $1,500 Sign On Bonus
Description: ITS Logistics is looking for the best CDL A Truck Drivers to join our team today -- ITS Logistics is a rapidly growing 3PL that proudly offers unparalleled service backed by strong family values and (more...)
Company: ITS Logistics
Location: Goodyear
Posted on: 04/25/2019

LANDSCAPE SPRAY TECHNICIAN (LNDCTC)
Description: ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking
Company: ABM Industries
Location: Chandler
Posted on: 04/25/2019

Regional CDL A Truck Drivers - $1,500 Sign On Bonus
Description: ITS Logistics is looking for the best CDL A Truck Drivers to join our team today -- ITS Logistics is a rapidly growing 3PL that proudly offers unparalleled service backed by strong family values and (more...)
Company: ITS Logistics
Location: Gilbert
Posted on: 04/25/2019

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Arizona jobs by following @recnetAZ on Twitter!

Chandler RSS job feeds