AMER - Tool Install, Electrical Engineer - Chandler, AZ
Posted on: September 13, 2019
AMER - TOOL INSTALL, ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - CHANDLER, AZ
Exyte Group is a global leader in design, engineering and
construction delivering high-tech facilities, plants and factories.
With a history of more than 100 years, we have developed a special
expertise in controlled and regulated environments. We serve the
most technically demanding clients in growth markets such as
semiconductors, life sciences, and data centers across the full
spectrum of services from consulting and design to managing turnkey
solutions. Operating in more than 20 countries, Exyte Group is
uniquely positioned to support clients locally and globally. In
2017, Exyte Group generated sales in excess of 2.4 billion euros
with over 4,900 highly experienced and motivated employees.
* Actively update and refine Exyte Safety in Design specifications
and checklists as related to the Tool Install Discipline.
* Be responsible for the safety posture and results for areas of
responsibility on each project.
* Ensure that company safety policies and Site Specific Plans are
proactively communicated and consistently enforced where needed on
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide Electrical Engineering services to design, specify, and
approve power distribution required for the construction of high
tech manufacturing facilities.
* Facilitate power quality studies, capacity studies, remediation,
UPS and emergency power strategy, short circuit and load
coordination studies, and control system strategies.
* Incorporation of renewable power sources into traditional power
systems providing mission critical reliability.
* Provide technical direction to designers and drafters assigned to
* Responsible for the quality and delivery of schematic and
* Thoroughly familiar with National Electrical Code, NFPA
documents, EIA / TIA, and building codes.
* Able to incorporate green features into design solutions.
* Other duties as assigned by the Project Engineering Manager.
* Working knowledge of NEC
* Load calculation 480V, 5Kv and 15 KV level
* Three-phase feeder sizing for switchgear, switchboard,
panelboards, motors (up to 250hp)
* Ability to check/review one-line diagrams and make corrections,
as the load being added
* Competency in laying out electrical equipment on the plan and
coordinate with mechanical, architectural and structural
* Ability to route major (3 to 6 ) conduits through the facility in
coordination with space management
* Ability to size up large (up to 36 wide) cable trays for 15KV and
* Very good skills with Excel-based panelboard schedules
* Ability to do all the above using AutoCAD
* Working knowledge of SKM Power Tools highly desirable
* B.S., Electrical Engineering. 7+ years of experience. P.E.
license by examination preferred but not required and previous,
semiconductor, government, and data center/mission critical
facility or manufacturing project experience is required.
* 5-10 years experience in semiconductor tool-install.
* Excellent CAD skills
* Excellent technical, organizational, and problem solving
Attractive salaries, supportive environments and excellent benefits
allow for growth and career development with Exyte Group.
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
Exyte Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The Exyte
Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified
applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran
or disability status, or genetic information.
Job Segment: Installer, Engineer, Construction, Manufacturing
Engineer, CAD, Manufacturing, Engineering
Keywords: Exyte, Chandler , AMER - Tool Install, Electrical Engineer - Chandler, AZ, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!