Posted on: September 15, 2019
OverviewThe Field Coordinator is responsible for monitoring the
construction of projects to ensure completion within approved
budgets and schedules, regulatory, environmental, and health and
safety requirements. The Field Coordinator ensures clear and
effective communication and coordination between owners, field
personnel, design team, maintenance and outside
- Study and understand drawings and specs, review and understand
existing industrial / commercial system configurations, develop
work schedule for installation of new industrial systems outside of
ongoing operating hours, field oversight to multiple industrial
systems contractors, quality assurance of work being put in place,
oversee equipment and system testing and commission.
- Participate in Closeout Meeting between Architect/Engineer and
- Develops and manages various aspects of contract documents
including plans, submittals, change orders, as-built, etc.
- Work with the Project Manager to maintain business plans.
- Maintain and track all field related action items such as;
minutes of contractor safety meetings, contractors'
superintendent's daily reports, weather log, punch list activities
and verify completion.
- Utilize software management tools to maintain all project
- Coordinate and participate in QC building envelope drawing
- Review and assist contractor with QA/QC manual to ensure
compliance with general conditions of contract documents.
- Maintain coordination between all separate contractors onsite
so work on those contracts may be carried out smoothly, without
interference or delay.
- Maintain good relationships with owner/architect/engineer in
the regular course of project construction (through communication,
resolving project issues, information sharing, etc.).
- Maintain Observation Report logs, Daily Reports, and Progress
- Assist project team in reviewing contractor pay applications
for percentage complete and material invoices for verification of
fixed items vs. expendables.
- Attend Pre-Construction conference addressing site related
issue/concerns to contractor.
- Coordinate punch list work so as not to interfere with usage of
the building or project.
- Assist in review of A/E drawings & specifications for
constructability, logistics, and quality issues.
- Assist A/E and project team in defining limits of project,
pedestrian safety plan, way finding signage, and construction lay
- Assist project team in developing individual trade scopes of
- Coordinate with Project Manager, Preconstruction Manager(s) and
SPM's to make sure constructability review is produced and
incorporated into the contract documents.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to establish construction
milestones to be incorporated into the preconstruction
- Review Closeout Checklist with Project Manager for items needed
from Contractor. Assist the project manager in the compilation of
the close out documents as required by contract documents.
- Bachelor's Degree in Building Science, Construction Management,
Civil Engineering or related field preferred
- 5-7 years of experience with on site management in new
construction and large renovation projects required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and document management tools
such as scheduling software such as P6 or MS Project
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Cover
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or
- Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Life/AD&D Insurance
Empowering talent we care about for over 30 yearsLotusWorks is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Lotusworks, Chandler , Construction Coordinator, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!