Regional Sales Representative
Company: Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I.
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Regional Sales Representative
US-AZ-Phoenix - US-AZ-Mesa - US-AZ-Chandler - US-AZ-Gilbert -
US-AZ-Glendale - US-AZ-Scottsdale
Looking to join a vibrant organization that makes a difference? At
Church Mutual, our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
For more than 125 years, we've made it our business to protect
those who serve and inspire others through our specialized
insurance expertise and innovative solutions. Our customers do
amazing things for the world - when we protect them, we Stand for
Good. We foster a workplace where all employees are treated with
dignity and respect; diversity, inclusion and belonging are woven
into the fabric of our company through our customers, employees,
leadership, business relationships and outreach programs.
What you'll be doing:
Prospect and sell new insurance accounts for Church Mutual and
subsidiaries. ***The territory consists of Phoenix and surrounding
counties in Arizona. The ideal candidate will live in or near the
* Base Salary
* Competitive Book Compensation
* Generous Commission Structure on New Business
* Bonuses for New Business and Profitability Attainment
* Company Car, Gas Card, and Company Credit Card for Business
* Profit Sharing, As Declared by Church Mutual Board
On any given day, you'll:
* Develop and implement a documented plan to prospect and sell new
insurance accounts that meet assigned goals and corporate
objectives. Within established guidelines, will evaluate and
determine eligibility of new business.
* Conduct prospecting activities that support established goals and
objectives. Develop and manage prospect files in database. Respond
within established time frame to sales leads.
* Conduct on-site visits to prospects to inspect, evaluate, and
document exposures and conduct sales presentations. As a field
underwriter, offer sound risk management and risk improvement
advice to potential prospects. Complete insurance application and
provide supporting data for processing. Enter system data to
process transactions and document all decisions and
* Complete and maintain database(s) for all sales activities,
provide written report(s) to management as directed, complete and
process expense accounts.
* Attend training seminars, meetings, and conventions as required,
including trips to the Home Office for training.
Here's what we expect
***The territory consists of Phoenix and surrounding counties in
Arizona. The ideal candidate will live in or near the territory.***
* Bachelor's degree and industry experience is preferred.
* Valid P&C license is required at the time of accepting the
* Maintain valid driver's license.
* Ability to understand organizational structure and operation.
* Able to work independently to specific performance standards and
* Ability to travel, including overnight stays.
* Strong written/verbal presentation and listening skills.
* Demonstrated skills in relationship building, decision-making,
negotiation, and communication.
* Ability to understand, interpret, and explain various insurance
* Ability to learn and use job-related software to stay current
with changes. * Remote.
* Travel and overnight stays are required. Church Mutual is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. #li-remote Exact compensation
will vary based on consideration of a variety of factors including
education, skills, experience, and location.
Learn about our benefits:
We value your hard work, dedication to our customers, and
contributions to the team - and we understand the importance of
benefits for today and planning for the future. Our generous,
flexible total rewards provide you and your family with security
and peace of mind. View our full total rewards package here
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I., Chandler , Regional Sales Representative, Sales , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!