Company: D.R. HORTON, INC.
Posted on: November 17, 2023
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was
founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York
Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high
quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first
time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing
and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title
subsidiaries. Please visit our website at for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Purchasing Agent for
their Purchasing Department. The right candidate will bid on new
projects, maintain scopes of work, track blueprints and design
changes, etc. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Solicit bids
- Pre-qualify subcontractors
- Setup and monitor option costs and sales prices
- Maintain and update current budgets
- Spread revised bids and obtain approval for any price
- Prepare direct costs analysis and variances for review
- Input original Direct Costs budget
- Execute lot starts and final proof all unit costs
Keywords: D.R. HORTON, INC., Chandler , Purchasing Agent, Sales , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!