Regional Sales Acct Rep, Sr
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Commercial Sales Manager for Synopsys' Western US region
USA - Arizona - Chandler, USA - California - San Diego
Job Description and Requirements
Due to our growth Synopsys is seeking a Commercial Regional Sales
Manager to drive bookings for its Software Integrity Group (SIG)
Business Unit. This individual contributor must be highly motivated
with a proven track record of quota achievement selling software
tools with demonstrated experience selling to software development
and security teams.
This role reports to the Commercial Sales Manager for Synopsys'
Western US region. The objective of this position is the selling of
license and services agreements within a geographically defined
territory to mostly greenfield accounts, and in so doing create a
means for the achievement of the revenue target. The Commercial
Regional Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring SIG's customers
successfully realize the full value of SIG's software and services.
As such, the position requires extensive relationship-building
activities along with driving engineering and security cases that
ensure the customer is obtaining the maximum value. To achieve this
along with further adoption, the Commercial Regional Sales Manager
must have exceptional skills and experience in the selling of
complex solutions in complicated customer environments. Candidate
must be based in the San Diego or Arizona.
- Drive top-line sales revenue in a geographically defined
- Drive adoption of software and services agreements in the
territory to ensure long-term relationships and maximum contract
- Collaborate with global team members to foster an excellent
sense of community and information sharing
- Focus on relationship building with executives
- Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to
facilitate positive outcomes
- Ensure customer success and value
- Represent SIG at local and/or industry events
- Maintain accurate Salesforce information and forecasting
- Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 50% of
time traveling) Required Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of software sales experience, with at least 3
years of closing experience
- Proven track record of exceeding software sales revenue
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Proven ability to sell multiyear licensing agreements
- Proven track record selling six figure deals
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications and presentations skills Preferred
- Software engineering tools experience
- Software security sales experience Our business is our experts.
Our reputation as one of the leading software security consulting
firms is the direct result of the expertise, diligence, and
excellence of our consulting team. In fact, Synopsys Software
Integrity Group was named a leader in 2023 in the Gartner Magic
Quadrant for Application Security Testing in recognition of our
vision and ability to execute. Our ideal applicants would be at
home in a collaborative and vibrant culture. If you share our
passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
military veteran status, or disability.
The base salary range across the U.S. for this role is between
$79,000-$138,000. In addition, this role may be eligible for an
annual bonus, equity, and other discretionary bonuses. Synopsys
offers comprehensive health, wellness, and financial benefits as
part of a of a competitive total rewards package. The actual
compensation offered will be based on a number of job-related
factors, including location, skills, experience, and education.
Your recruiter can share more specific details on the total rewards
package upon request.
Base Salary Range
Keywords: Synopsys, Chandler , Regional Sales Acct Rep, Sr, Sales , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!