Posted on: February 14, 2019
Retail Store Operations
Boardriders, Inc., is the world s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company s apparel and footwear brands, represent a casual lifestyle for young minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Xcel, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. With approximately 10,000 team members globally, the Company s products are sold in more than 110 countries in a wide range of distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its proprietary Boardriders stores and other Company owned retail stores, select department stores and through various e commerce channels.
Boardriders is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
As a member of our Sales and Service team, you will use product knowledge to provide exceptional service to customers and build relationships with them. The goal is to develop customers for life. You will do whatever necessary to satisfy their needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Displays a customer comes first attitude and delivered legendary customer service.
* Perform register and merchandising tasks, such as re-stock, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, and transfers.
* Maintain store appearance and visual merchandise standards.
* Embrace the Quiksilver culture, values, beliefs and lifestyle.
* Be a team player and contribute to the store success.
* Execute other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customer and co-workers of diverse backgrounds and cultures
* The ability to get along with customers and co-associates
* Able to work well in a fast-paced, energetic environment
* Maintain store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation
* Excellent verbal, social and interpersonal skills
* Be a self-starter and use good judgment in all situations
No previous experience required.
Keywords: BOARDRIDERS, Chandler , Sales Associate, Sales , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!