Company: Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2019
What are we looking for? ELS is looking for a Sales Manager at our
Sunshine Valley community in Chandler, AZ. This is not a 9-5,
sit-behind-a-desk job. Instead, you will develop and execute upon
creative marketing plans designed to drive business to our
property. Our sales team is highly reciprocal and we work together
towards a common goal. What does your job entail?
- You will show a daily average of four homes by highlighting the
features and benefits of the homes and community. Approximately 85'
of your time will be spent showing homes.
- You'll spend some time on the phone conducting preliminary
sales calls with potential buyers. You also send "Thank You" notes
to all potential customers and leave the door open for follow up
and continued conversation.
- You will put together sales contracts which may include
calculation of sales tax and monthly payment plans as well as
running credit checks.
- You'll be meeting with residents and buyers in order to list
and sell homes, keeping a database of available homes for
- You will also collaborate with the resort manager, regional
sales manager and/or regional manager to develop the community
sales & marketing plans.
- As part of your community outreach, you build strong resident
relations with ongoing communications and an all-encompassing
attitude of courteous, respect, and customer service.
- Accomplish required administrative tasks accurately, expertly,
and in a timely manner, while handling priorities.
- You will order and lead timely completion of new home set-ups
with contractors, regional manager, or regional vice president of
sales if applicable. Your qualifications include:
- You have robust customer service and sales skills with a
history of success.
- Communication is your thing-you have the gift of gab and you
are able to communicate effectively with potential customers, sales
leadership and the operations team.
- You have confirmed skills in PR and Marketing so you can get
the word out.
- Your math skills are strong and you have the ability to
calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and, of
- You are detail oriented and notice the little things.
- We hire outstanding teammates who enjoy collaborating and
jumping in to get the job done.
- You have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
This is required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish! What do you get from us? In return
for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for
our benefits package including: salary, bonus program, health
insurance, 401(k), and paid holidays and vacations. Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of
Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North
America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable
regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping
options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong
national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32
states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary
goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a
hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to fostering a
culture that is meaningful, engaging and rewarding. We are in
search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles -
self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these
individuals will help to craft and lead our future. We invite you
to visit our website at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for
additional information regarding our excellent resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we thank all applicants. [See
Keywords: Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc., Chandler , Sales Manager, Sales , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!